Permits/ Sanction #'s

All teams travelling outside of our Zone 3 will need a Travel permit League Game/Exhibition Game/ Tournaments included.

Sanction #'s need to be obtained when hosting any type of tournament or Party for team. This includes team year end activities/ get togethers (even if its being held at someones home or acreage/bowling golfing/laser tag etc) If you do not attain a sanction number,  Players coaches will NOT be covered by Hockey Alberta if injury occurs.

Please email OMH Registrar for both Sanction and travel Permit Numbers.

Our Sponsors

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information